One more paper on Camus’ The Myth of Sisyphus and I’ll be in London! If you have any suggestions on things to see or places to eat (ALL the tea, scones, and Indian food recommendations welcome), I would love to hear them! I haven’t figured out my itinerary yet, but I do have more than a few books to choose from for the plane ride, starting with:
- Clash of Civilizations Over an Elevator in Piazza Vittorio by Amara Lakhous (for my class on demographic issues in the European Union)
- Maps by Farah Nuruddin (for my class on ethnicity and nationalism in Africa)
- The Places in Between by Rory Stewart
- Sex and World Peace by Valerie Hudson, Bonnie Ballif-Spanvill, and Mary Capriolo
- The Language of Instinct: The New Science of Language and Mind by Stephen Pinker
Whether it’s home or across the world, I think it would be cool to pin my followers’ Spring Break destinations on a Google Map! Feel free to reply or message me anonymously.
Where are you planning on traveling for Spring Break?